Thursday, August 27, 2015

Go Daddy Go

I hope you all liked my last blog. If you like learning about my family, you will love hearing about my dad.

When mom and dad were first married, dad wanted two kids, my mom wanted twelve. You decide who is winning. Anyway this is the way most arguments go with my parents, mom wins.

Dad is also very forgetful. One time, we all asked him to go get some ham at the grocery store. He came back with turkey. We all said it was ok but for some reason we needed ham. So he went back. Guess what he brought back. Turkey.

Also if you are going somewhere with dad and to the right there is this little fast food resturant called McDonalds, guess witch way we are turning. Right.

If you have ever seen one of the videos you will hear this really loud  voice yelling 
"GO HOPIE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My dad is not like most dads in the world, but thats ok. If dad where me, he'd be  saying, 
"GO DADDY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment