Imagine this, you are sitting in your living room and your parents say you are having a new sibling. Do you get the picture? Now I'll ask you this, would you be shocked at the news? I wasn't.
okay lets face it, if your life started out with four other siblings, and since then your parents added three more, you wouldn't be shocked at the news that your parents are adding another one.
Trust me, life with eight other siblings is not an easy job, especially with my family. Here are just some of the things you need to know how to handle when you live with my family.
1. You need to know what sarcasm is.
yes that is totally true.
2. You cannot be surprised when we add another family member.
3. You need to know how to share a room.
There is a very strong chance that if you live with us, you are going to have to share a room.
4. You need to be okay with really loud noises.
5. If you are a boy you will have to change at least one of victors poopy dippers.
It's kinda a rule that mom made so that the girls who are crazy enough to marry one of my brothers, don't have to teach the boys how to change the dippers.
6. If you are a girl you have to know that you are out numbered.
I really don't know why mom and dad have five boys and only four girls but you learn to live with it.
7. Know that dad will embarrass you.
Just trust me on that one.
8. If you wan't dad to do something you have to tell him to do it ten thousand times until he decides to do it .
9. If you play two truths and a lie with someone you just met at camp or something, for your lie it is always easy to pull of "I have two siblings" .
It gets them every time.
and finally,10. Know that when you are talking to someone about your family, just say you have a big one.
If you tell someone you have eight siblings they think you are crazy.
Well know you know just a few things about what I have to live with, but thats okay becouse, to me, it's so crazy it's normal.