Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bags For Homeless

We all get a certain amount of money every year at christmas from our Pop Pop and Mom Mom and the money is not for us to use for ourselves but to use for others, and we have a year to figure out what to do with it, so this is what I decided to do with it.


I decided to make bags of things for the homeless.so my mom and I went to the store to get some things.

My mom and I got the stuff and we made 5 bags of granola bars, beef stick, apple sauce, tooth brush and tooth paste, wash clothes and so on and so forth.

it was so much fun I don't think I ever had that much fun doing something like this. we took pics and my sister Mariana helped a bit. my dad and I will go to the city sometime soon and take them. I can't wait to go.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment