Friday, March 28, 2014

Joni

I just finished reading Joni's Story today. It was an amazing story. When she went to the Philippines to give out weal chairs and her book and bibles in their language to the people there who are disabled. In the book she said she cried she was so happy for them all. She also started a organization called JONI AND FRIENDS. I want to know so much more about it.

I always look at the first and the last word of a book when I finish it. The first and the last words of this book are humming and world. She likes to sing and so when she was at the pond she was humming and then she jumped into the pond. A lot of things meant a lot to her in the world.



By Eden




1 comment:

  1. Looking at the first and last word in a book is a very interesting practice. I really like it. I had never heard of that before, but I think I'm going to try it for the next couple books I read. Joni's story is amazing. She is as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete