Monday, March 21, 2016

A Sleepover

Last night I went to my friend's house. We had some soup for dinner and then drove off to her house. When I got there I was greeted by a very happy and excited friend. I got my suitcase out of the trunk and got ready to have a great time.

We pulled my luggage up to the house and then my dad talked to my friend's mom and dad. We then went up stairs to talk. We talked for forever about what we were going to do, and then we ant back downstairs.

We made some hot cocoa for everyone, and then we served it. Of course we put whipped cream on top of our steaming hot drinks. We then went back upstairs, again. Right when we got up stairs we set up our beds. We picked our a movie and watched it.

There wasn't really anything else we did other than saying up really late, and falling asleep. In the morning we finished our movie while we cleaned up our blankets. We got dressed and brushed our teeth. Then we left to go back to my house, and that's about all there is to it. Even though it might seam weird, but I had a great time.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, that does sound like a delicious time - a perfect sleepover, with a good friend. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun with a friend! I like how you really described the sleepover with your friend! Was the hot cocoa good?
    ~Keely 6th Grader from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great sleepover! What a fun way to spend time with a friend.

    ReplyDelete