Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The 75 Degree Weather

I finally didn't have to take a winter coat to school today. I only took a thin jacket that I put away at recess. I was finally warm enough to spend all day outside without needing to shiver at all. I wish I could have been outside longer because it was so nice outside.

little flowers were blooming and everything was green instead of white. I heard little birds singing so lovely that anyone who was having a bad day would feel happy for at least a few seconds just because of hearing them sing their songs. I am so glad that today was 75 degree weather and tomorrow is supposed to be the same!

Instead of sitting on your computer, iPod, iPad, tablet, phone. or anything else that has a screen, get outside! Sit and listen to the lovely sounds of spring!

1 comment:

  1. I can't agree more!
    Yesterday, Michael walked into my apartment, and I said "Let's go for a walk quick!"
    He agreed after saying, "I'm really hungry for dinner thought!"

    ReplyDelete