Friday, March 4, 2016

My Obsession With AIO

Ever since I was about 7 I have loved Adventures In Odessey (AIO). It is a radio show about a man named Mr. Whitiker and he owns an ice cream shop called Whit's End. The kids that come to his shop call him Whit. They have lots of adventures together including mysteries and Bible stories. They put all their episodes on CD and I have about 7 different albums. I think you should try listening to at least 1 adventure and I hope you like them as much as I do.

Press listen online underneath the adventure you want to listen too.

http://www.whitsend.org/radio

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This sounds really neat. I have a 10 year old and a 7 year old and I think they would really enjoy this. Thank you for sharing. We love trying out new books and shows. I think a radio show would be a great experience.

    ReplyDelete